Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday Treasures

Having been profiled on someone's blog last week, I've decided to share with the world some of the treasures I find whilst attempting to get some work done!! There are so many independant sellers out there with amazingly beautiful products, often created themselves. And I'm all for supporting that!

That said however, I'm starting out with something that isn't handmade, but I do love it, and think it'd make a great gift for my Atticus - maybe when he's a bit older!

Yes, it's a rare first edition of one of my all time favourite books! It was found on etsy in daisychainvintage 's shop (or you can follow Sandra's blog for an entertaining read). This would definitely be on the top of my shopping list if I had a wad of spare cash floating around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!