Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Birthday Celebrated

As I've already mentioned, the last couple of weeks have been a tad busy!  Part of it was due to the opportunity to celebrate my gorgeous Baby Elephant #2's first birthday.  I know, I know, how hard can it be to invite a few friends over, get a cake and blow up some balloons?  It'd be fine if I wasn't such a control freak about things being just like the ideas in my head... so in between trying to make some new items for the Etsy store, and filling orders, I've been making invitations, making co-ordinating decorations, planning party food and trying to work out the cake!  Here are some pics of the day...

 The cake

              The food & the birthday boy!
(with part of the over 15m of bunting made to decorate the garden, hanging in the background!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!