Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!!


Happy New Year!

Here's to a fantastic year ahead for everyone, may it bring you much joy, and good times with those you love.

I have made my resolutions, but rather than boring you with them, will just say that they all involve being more organised and more productive with my time... One of them has already been achieved!!  I decided to have a go at making some clothes, and started with a little kit  of precut pieces to make a dress (for a little girl).  It was a breeze to make, but I still haven't had a chance to try it on an actual child as I've been forbidden from trying it on my boys.  I've also ordered a pattern for some cute shorts, so I can actually make something for the boys!  Will be sure to share some pics if they turn out any good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!