Thursday, April 1, 2010

Relaxation

I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday. All four, under general anesthetic - because I'm a sook and have a very low pain threshold!  Today, I'm a bit swollen, no bruising yet but have been told to expect that in the next couple of days.  The only good thing to come out of it - apart from the removal of useless teeth - is the opportunity to lay around reading.  In the waiting room, in the recovery room, at home on the lounge and in bed... it's been a long time since I spent so much time reading.  And this is what has kept me occupied:


The final installment in Sara Donati's Into The Wilderness saga... it was great while it lasted, but now I'm on the lookout for something else.  Let me know if you have any recommendations!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!