Thursday, April 29, 2010

Completely. Totally. Utterly. Broken.

No, not my sewing machine, or the computer... just me.  Maybe that's a slight exaggeration, I'm not exactly broken, but that's how I feel.  I pulled a muscle in my back a couple of days ago, treated it with some painkillers and a hot wheat pack, and thought I was on the mend.  But this morning I tried getting out of bed and something went very wrong and I could not move without excruciating pain, I got up, seeing spots in my vision and feeling like I'd vomit from the pain...  Anyway, I saw a physio this morning, he worked some magic on it but it's still very sore, so I'll be seeing him again tomorrow...

4 comments:

  1. ugh, sounds terrible and scary too!

    I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, poor you! :( Hope you're being looked after and spoilt! Yes, it does sounds scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest up, you poor thing.
    (((hugs)))
    X K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I have pinched a nerve and the surrounding muscles have seized up in response to that! So back to the physio on Monday and hopefully I'll be all better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!