Thursday, July 22, 2010

A{nother} Busy Week.

Yes, I have been absent for a bit, but I haven't been sitting around sipping lattes and catching up with friends! I have, in fact, been flat out preparing for the first ever Hide & Seek Market.  It's on this Sunday, and is bringing gorgeous handmade goodness for babies and kids to the Hills and surrounds.  


IndigoElephant will be there, with lots of new goodies, and some special 'market only' items - lots that are one of a kind! You can also grab a coffee and a cupcake, some creative zines and browse at your leisure, so pop by for a visit this Sunday - hope to see you there! 

Hide & Seek Market
Sunday July 25, 10am - 3pm
Wrights Rd Community Centre
cnr Wrights Rd & Harrington Ave, Kellyville

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!