Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some Art.

So you might remember a little while back I was trying to decide on some art prints I'd come across on my travels through Etsy-land. Well, I've finally started my small collection. I'm thinking of hanging them beside my notice board - which is still unfinished and leaning against the wall ... once I get some frames!



The three elephant prints are from Trafalgars Square, the whole shop is full of gorgeous illustrations and it was hard choosing just these three!  These would be great for a nursery or bedroom too.
  

 
The one above is from Pocket Carnival, Penny draws these whimsical little creatures and the above print was from an ink and watercolour illustration on calico.  Penny's illustrations are also printed onto fabric, then made into all sorts of gorgeous things!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!