Thursday, August 26, 2010

Retail Therapy.

For the last couple of weeks I have been flat out, busily preparing for the second Hide & Seek market as well as dealing with snotty and croup-y kids.  As a reward I decided to go shopping and treat myself to something for me, but it is never fun to actually go shopping with a 1.5 and 3 year old, neither of whom enjoy the pleasures of shopping.  So when I stumbled across this gorgeous brooch on Etsy, I just had to order it!!

Eco Felt Flower Brooch from Lupin Handmade

It is beautifully made, all the petals are handcut and handsewn together, I love wearing it...  and while I was ordering  the brooch I also ordered myself some of these pins...


Aren't they the cutest?  They are long, like 5cm, so I use half as many when pinning things together before sewing.  They make me smile!  A successful shopping trip, don't you think!!

1 comment:

  1. Nice purchases Sash! I really love those heart pins, very cute and colourful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!