Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Canberra, Part II

The second part of the weekend was spent at Mathilda's Market, at the Park Hyatt in Canberra. It was a fairly busy day, as always it was lovely to meet the shoppers and hear what they were looking for -  things for boys!!  And following the Mathilda's standard, there was a talented group of fellow stall holders to meet as well.

Part of my stall, the lighting was a bit dim for good pics!

I was glad to find out that my stall was beside Posie Patchwork, and I had a great day chatting with Jennie as I've been following her blog for a while!  She has stocked up on some IndigoElephant goodness and you can read about it on her blog.  Thanks for making it a fun day Jennie!!

Some of the very popular Bobby Pins.

Of course there were a few Handmade Co-op members in attendance, and it was lovely seeing Billy Mac's Christina again, as well as getting to meet Melinda from Selkie Smith Designs and Anita from Winnie & Clem - you can find them all on the Handmade Co-op blog!

I'm not sure when IndigoElephant will be heading down to Canberra again,  it was definitely a fun day at market (but the drive home with a cranky toddler was not)!  Hopefully it won't be long before we try it all again, maybe at Handmade market next time?!

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks amazing!
    Glad to hear that you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!