Sunday, January 23, 2011

Break Over!


The online shops are re-opened, four loads of washing have been done with another one to go, most of the bags have been unpacked, fruit & veg have been re-stocked with groceries to be done tomorrow and I am back from our break - with the mandatory post-holiday head cold!  We had a lovely week away at Fingal Bay, about 2hrs north of Sydney,  the four of us at the beach for a whole week.  We were blessed with fantastic weather, and even the rainy mornings turned into beautiful warm days, so we were swimming everyday, and sometimes even twice!  The boys had a wonderful time, digging, swimming, running, laughing, playing, eating and drinking... though that's not to say we didn't have tantrums! 


It was great family time, but now it's over, and we need to get back into the swing of things for another year with Mr IndigoElephant back at work this week and Baby Elephant #1 starting preschool next week.  On the creative front, I'm very excited to be sending off my first wholesale order tomorrow, and eagerly await the arrival of my new eftpos machine later in the week. But more importantly, I'm energised and ready to jump into some new ideas and get sewing!  Though the holiday may be over, I have a feeling we're in for a fun year ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!