Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stuck.

Image from here.

I'm stuck in a bit of a productive rut at the moment - maybe not quite as big as the one pictured above - having enjoyed a lovely relaxing break away from the sewing machine. Apart from the orders that are coming through, it's hard to get myself back into it.  As it would happen, ideas for new stock are coming thick and fast, and after sending off a whole box of goodies to Shop Handmade there is distinct lack of stock for upcoming markets. Anyone got any tips for dragging oneself out of a rut?

1 comment:

  1. When I'm in a rut it's usually because I'm bored stiff. What works for me is a change of scenery. Just get up and go. Not on a vacation, though that would be nice, but just go to what inspires you. I go outside, or visit a park, or just a walk to clear my head. Give yourself a new challenge or goal to meet- anything that gets you going forward and will keep you focused. Change it up girl, you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!