Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Very Productive Day.

Don't you love it when you get to the end of a day and can sit back feeling that you've achieved something during that day?  I do, and I don't just mean picking up all the kids toys multiple times, vacuuming the floor, getting washing done, dried and back in, a bit of gardening etc etc...though these are all important to a functioning family home for my sanity!  But today I had the extra enjoyment of posting off my first wholesale order and receiving my new eftpos machine.  I've been wanting to get eftpos set up for some time, and can now cross that off the list, and I'm hoping that all those shoppers who've been asking me if I have it will be back at Handmade Market in Canberra to help me test it outOk, my working day is not over just yet, so I better get back to it!

Oh, how great is Audrey Hepburn? Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!