Saturday, February 12, 2011

Couch Picnics!


There are so many cute, fun, romantic ideas around for celebrating Valentines Day.  If my Mister and I celebrated V-Day, this would be such a fun way to do it! I love how Amy describes it:
For something simple, inexpensive yet still romantic, I would highly recommend the following concept: Instead of splurging on dinner at a fancy restaurant, have a cosy night in on the couch. A couch 'picnic' of sorts. Snuggle under a blanket, order take-out, indulge in champagne, popcorn and candy in front of your favourite romantic movie.
You can even eat on disposable picnic plates and cutlery so that neither of you have to wash any dishes afterwards!

The whole idea is just a little more fancy than a night at home with takeaway, wine and a movie , plus the last bit, about disposable plates is genius!  I might have to book in a night before the footy season begins!  Oops too late, he's already glued to the AFL and league, and here I thought they were winter sports!

All images are from Eat Drink Chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!