Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Frantic Feb.

I was certain last week that February was going to be my quietest month ever of trade, sales were extremely slow, but that was to be expected, right? I mean, it is still early in the year, some people are still recovering from Christmas and all that!  

Check out these crowds at Handmade Market!

Well, Handmade Market in Canberra on Saturday has opened the flood gates and I'm slowly drowning in a sea of orders, not that I'm complaining about that!!  Saturday's market was fantastic, in fact we were flat out trading half an hour before the market was due to even start, plus leaving some stock behind for Shop Handmade meant we brought very little home again. Now I have to make 40 bibs and applique some t-shirts to fill orders and I guess I better get cracking on making stock for the next market!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!