Saturday, May 14, 2011

Back Online.



IndigoElephant is back online... just madeit at the moment!!  It's been a crazy few weeks with all sorts of things going on in our lives but things are getting back to normal - slowly.  So please bear with me as I photograph, edit and list new items, while also making new stock, making up products for markets, and doing the whole wife-ing/mothering thing.  


In recent weeks it's been a bit of a struggle to balance all my roles and feel like I'm doing any of them reasonably well so the break from having a strong online presence was fantastic.  It allowed me to spend some quality time with the family, immediate and extended.  I haven't been too far away from the sewing machine though, with too many ideas and never enough time to bring them to life!!  

I did promise a giveaway a little while back, as a celebration for reaching 500 likers on facebook. I've been trying to work out what would be a fun way to go about it all, and think I may have it worked out. The next post will contain all you need to know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!