Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Introducing...



The newest member of the IndigoElephant team... Frankie, who will be coming to Canberra this weekend for Handmade Canberra's Upmarket, till then I'm buzzing around trying to get things finished.

For some reason all those last minute jobs, like ironing the stock, attaching swing tags, counting everything, making sure all the display props are ready to go, just takes me forever.  So, my plan was to have all my sewing finished on Monday...but, it didn't happen. And the old machine was still humming away, but all the essentials were completed yesterday.  There are still plenty more things I could do if I get some time....  For now it's time to let the ironing/counting/pinning begin...

For those of you who are heading to Canberra for Floriade and the market, please make sure you come and say hi... I love meeting you all!  And for those looking for something to do over the long weekend, I hear that Canberra is lovely this time of year *insert cheeky grin*... No really, if you're looking for something to do, why not enjoy a leisurely drive to the capital, take in the tulips, or the art gallery, or Questacon... and of course the market.  I'm hoping I get some sneaky shopping time, but if it's anything like previous events, I'll be flat out manning the stand!

The market is on Saturday and Sunday October 1-2, at the National Convention Centre, Constitution Ave, Canberra, 10am - 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!