Friday, October 21, 2011

Birthdays and Cakes!

My kids love flicking through the the Women's Weekly cake cook books in the lead up to one of our birthdays.  I have two books and regularly find them in odd places around the house where the kids have left them after a long browse!

Of course, in the lead up to my own birthday the boys regularly ask if I'd like a dinosaur/spider/butterfly/crocodile/swimming pool... you get the picture.  But in my recent trawls through Pinterest I came across this beauty...

Image from here via pinterest
I'm so tempted to show this to them and let them know that this is what I'd like...just to see their reaction! Isn't it beautiful?  Of course, Pinterest is also helping me get organised for the kids birthdays, especially since one of them is set on having an Angry Birds cake for his next one.  I had no idea it was such a popular party theme! Something like this might even be within my cake decorating ability! 

Image from here, via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!