Wednesday, October 12, 2011

KCWC Day Two.

Ahh Day Two, such a let down after the apparent achievements of Day One, even if it was just hemming lots of shorts... Then along came 'work', leaving very little time for kids clothes!  I thought this week was great timing for KCWC but I needed to organise some stock to send to various places - more about that later - and the only achievemnet for Day Two is below.


I've wanted to do something similar to Dana's Sprinkle Shirts  for awhile, but it was another one of those things I never seemed to get around to.  The boys are also really into their letters too so I think the shirts will be a hit!  I have a feeling I'll be lucky to get these completed on Day Three, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!