Monday, February 13, 2012

Something New.

Two things I'm frequently being asked for are items that are more unisex, and things that are a bit more Australian, to send to friends or rellies overseas.  While I make it a point to stay away from fabrics emblazoned with koalas, kangaroos and boomerangs, because they're just not my style, I was over the moon when I recently came across some fabric printed with May Gibbs' Gumnut Babies.  And they've been made up into some bibs, both Dribble and Feeding size.



What do you think?  Just wrap them up with a copy of one of the books and you're all set for a practical and stylish gift!  Now if I could just hold off keeping one of everything for our baby I might actually get some work done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!