Saturday, July 14, 2012

Coming Soon...

So posts here have been few and far between lately, and I'm getting bigger and slower by the hour - or at least that's what it feels like sometimes!  I'm so grateful to have had the Mister home for the school holidays but he is about to head back to work on Monday, *insert sad face*!!  And we don't have very long to go until a whole new person joins our family! My OB sent us off for a growth scan last week and we were so fortunate to get the following sneak peek of our little baby.


How cute is that little face! And how long do those toes look!!  With just four weeks to go until he/she is due it won't be long before we're in the midst of newborn madness, and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!