Saturday, December 7, 2013

Three Months Later...

And I'm baaaack... again! When life gets busy, blogging just gets pushed aside.  Things have definitely been busier than ever around here. Over the last few months we've celebrated two kids birthdays, my birthday, done a couple of local markets, made what feels like a tonne of stock for Shop Handmade and more recently been flat out with end of year shenanigans!

The cake from Miss J's first birthday!

Can you believe that Christmas is just a few short (and busy) weeks away?  As usual I have a huge list of sewing to accomplish in that time.  They're mostly gifts, though I'm really hoping to squeeze in a little selfish sewing too, perhaps a little ambitious!  Plus there's all the food gifts to make and the last few school functions to attend, oh and a short break to the beach for some rest and relaxation pre-Christmas!  I'm hoping to share some of my makes over the next few weeks, as they're gifted, though true to form one has already been given and I haven't taken any pictures of it!

Hope you're enjoying your lead-up to Christmas, do you have a huge list of things to do as well? Please share and make me feel a bit better about my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, please leave me a comment!!